- What Is Keratin? It’s a protein that’s naturally in your hair.
- How It Works: We apply our premium keratin hair-straightening product to your hair and then use a flat iron to seal it. The process takes about 90 minutes or longer, depending on your hair’s length.
- Time-Saving Tresses: If you usually style your hair straight, a keratin hair-straightening treatment could shorten your blow-dry time by 50%.
- Farewell, Frizz: You can forget about frizzy hair after treatment. “You could walk out in moist or light rain and your hair won’t change.
- Wait Before You Wash: You shouldn’t wash your hair for three or four days after getting the treatment. That’s because the solution takes time to work, he says.
- Upkeep: After you get a keratin hair treatment, and after the don’t-wash waiting period, you should use sodium-sulfate-free shampoo to help maintain the treatment.
- How Long It Lasts: Expect the results to last two to 2 1/2 months. Brazilian Keratin Treatment
Call our Brazilian Keratin Treatment Hair Salon located in Buford GA; also serving Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Duluth, Dacula, Cumming, Gainesville and surrounding areas.